Saturday, 25 June 2011

Lets eat some cake.

So this week has been pretty good!


On Wednesday I went for my work experience induction, which was really good and I'm so, so, so excited for! I got to look around the surgery and this lady called Lesly told me what I would be doing: I get to sit in on consultations and operations and I get to look after the animals and I get to do paperwork, and look at samples of stuff under the microscope and sort out prescriptions and all sorts! Only a month away now! :)

That only took 20 minutes so for the rest of the day my best friend and I spent the day together which was awesome. We went into Walsall first because we both needed to get some stuff, and then we just went back to hers. We ended up making cakes, putting face masks on and making friendship bracelets.



Face masksssss

Cakes!

I love my best friend.


The first batch of cakes failed, horribly. And also, I look like a boy in this picture.


Emma's cakes


My cakes


And then we made bracelets :D




Tomorrow Emma and I are off to Sutton to see Livvy and Izzy, who we haven't seen in a month which is just shocking! And then I'm stopping at Em's house. On Sunday were going to Dutton's to see everyone ride in their classes and catch up with everyone! Which I am also majorly looking forward to!
No doubt this weekend I will upload thousands of pictures, because I will be taking so many!


Iris, xox

No comments:

Post a Comment