Friday, 1 July 2011

584 blobs of bluetac.



Last weekend was really good! I saw Liv and Izzy, which was amazingggggg! I haven't seen them in over a month so it was really excellent to see them. We went to Sutton carnival which was good even though after 5 rides in a row I was kinda feeling a little sick because I hadn't eaten anything! I stopped at Em's on Saturday night which was wicked :) We had a really good night... and we're hooked on Howrse. Its so addictive! I've named all my horses after horses at the yard (which I have been dreaming a lot about lately) and Emma has given all of hers Spanish names :')
Sunday was mega hot! I got burnt in the morning because we went out in Emma's garden at like 1 with no cream on haha! When I got home I went out into our garden and made friendship bracelets :') 


I hate that I keep dreaming about the yard. Ann and Jess are always in it and I know it's only because I saw Liv and Iz and that we're going for a meal next week with everybody else AND that Zof asked us to ride Mel and we had to turn her down which I hated doing :( My dreams are well freaky though, I really don't like them. On a brighter note: mum said I can start looking at horses again :)


So I love the website www.weheartit.com. It's awesome! I love printing off all the pictures in my heart and sticking them to my wardrobe door. The other day I had nothing to do so I printed loads off and covered it...
we heart it wardrobe
I've got space for 38 more pictures, which is going to be impossible to narrow down!

Iris xox

No comments:

Post a Comment