Last Friday I went to see some of my friends in their drama club show called No More Heroes. It was fantastic! So funny and witty and there was one huge twist at the end! It was basically about two groups of people: the superheroes and the villains. Dr Cyanide (played by my friend Bella) was the leader of the super villains. Captain Justice (played by a guy called Nathan from school) was the leader of the super heroes; The Brotherhood of Justice! It was amazing, in the end it turned out that once upon a time Dr Cyanide and Captain Justice were married (huge twist)! No one, I repeat NO ONE saw that coming! It was brilliant!
| Dr Cyanide |
| The Brotherhood of Justice |
| Gravy Man; member of the Brotherhood of Justice (played by my friend Beth) |
| Dr Cyanide and the baddies |
| Cyanideeeeeeeeeeee! |
| Abi and Helen ;D |
| Alexxxxx! |
| Dr Cyanide being evil |
| "You would know! You married me!" Dr Cyanide and Captain Justice |
| Abi, "Exactly half a moon!" |
| Abi and Alice |
| And again |
| Alexxxx! :) |
We have also had some AMAZING weather recently!
| Ah, lush! |
One last thing, I got new bookshelves for my room! Finally, after a few months of having my books living under my bed, I can finally see them and pick them with ease!
| yippie! |
I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow wooooooooooooooooooooo! I will probably cry,
Iris xox
Iris xox
No comments:
Post a Comment