It didn't stop raining ALL day. All day, not once did it stop. It's 8:53 now and its only just stopped!
I had to revise for geography because I have my exam tomorrow. After that its only science and then I'm done! Well, until next year.
So I thought I'd tell you a little more about myself- rather than my friends (although they'll be included haha!)
-I want to be a vet when I'm older.
-I love the way the sunshine makes everything better.
-I have 8 best friends: Emma, Livvy, Izzy, Sam, Mary, Raine, Brodie and Danielle. Without them I would not be me. Emma, Raine and Brodie make me laugh on a daily basis and I think it is so weird that we all became friends after all this time. We're in year 10 now and we hardly spoke before hand (even though Emma and I went to the same primary school). School really wouldn't be the same without them- clichéd I know, but so true!
Livvy and Izzy are C-R-A-Z-Y. They keep their horses and Ryknilds which is the yard we had Opal at, but we're not there any more. I still speak to them- they're such great people!
Danielle is mental. We're in the same tutor at school and she's great. She's so opinionated and outgoing and she's exactly what someone like me needs. She's leaving this year as she is in year 11 and my last year of school wont be the same. Not. At. All.
Sam and Mary are also two people who I just can't imagine my life without. Sam is 17 and she's like my older, wiser sister. She's still a load of fun and occasionally acts like a 10 year old- which is good cause I'm also young for my age.
Mary is the 'boy crazy friend'. She doesn't ever stop talking about them- EVER. Now I'm the sort of person who doesn't believe in the fact that all girls need a boyfriend all the time. My nan and grandad divorced, my mum and dad divorced and they're coping perfectly fine so I've grown up without men in my life (apart from my uncles) so I don't believe in the fact that I NEED a boyfriend right now.
-I love colouring and all things purple.
-I want to be able to play the piano.
-I listen to Chris Moyels on the radio in the morning religiously!
-I love my phone and my ipod.
-I could watch chick flicks and musicals all day long.
-I don't wear makeup and don't straighten my hair.
-I have never had a boyfriend or liked anyone.
-Coming 4th in a local riding club dressage test on Opal will make me proud till the day I die.
Iris xox
No comments:
Post a Comment