Today has to be one of the boring days in existence. I had to revise biology alllll day for exams next week! And there is not even any Dr Who on tonight to cheer me up.
Today I thought I would post a little more about me, as it is my second post! Lots of pictures and what not to show my friends, family and hobbies!
 |
| My brother |
 |
| My mum |
 |
| My auntie Holly |
 |
| My auntie Claire |
 |
| My nan, little cousin, and auntie Debbie |
 |
| My Uncle Christian |
 |
Left to right:
Doug, Rose, Evie, Lily, me. How we all look so different! |
 |
| Jude |
 |
| Marnie |
 |
| Lola |
 |
| Marbles |
 |
| Opal (the greatest horse in the world) |
 |
| Tara (craziest horse in the world) |
 |
| Livvy |
 |
| Emma |
 |
Izzy
|
Soooo... there we have it. A small insight into my life!
Iris xox
No comments:
Post a Comment